DASH it! DASH it!

Congratulations

On realeasing Dash it.

Very dynamic and positive movie. So full of creativity. Once again you did a wonderful work.

Also it's nice to know that you are alive :D I hope we'll meet soon.

Best wishes. 3J

Jrny around the wrld chp1 Jrny around the wrld chp1

Hey

Hey! Make it longer, maybe faster an dynamic also make it more clear. And you will be doing just great! I think you got potential to make an interesting story! Keep up the good work and don't lose hope!

Chikara Chikara

Really nice

That was really nice. And the music fitted flash just fine for me, no problems. It synced nice. Anyway I think you should add a preloader. You can find them here:

http://www.newgrounds.com/downloads/p reloaders/

mr.Twister mr.Twister

Great

That was just great. The background music if I can say that fitted really well. the backgrounds weren't boring, they were awesome. Nice plot too. Overall that rocked! Keep up the good work!

Cucumber Man Cucumber Man

Keep it up

There's this feel of a very strong affection by all those Lazy boy style flashes and Doki. I do'nt know, maybe that's just me. Keep it up and search something for something new, maybe something from your life. Good Luck!

TheBeagle responds:

Erm...While I have been influenced by those two animators, I strongly think that this is much different from their work...I try to be original but if you think this was similair to their stuff is more coincidence than anything else haha.

Thanks for the review.

Entanglement Entanglement

Great

Yeah! I see you worked a lot on this! Great work guys, keep it up!

Hbd Victoria! Hbd Victoria!

Pretty nice

Pretty nice flash. But sometimes U dudn't like the red contour around characters. But thats just mine opinion :)

When exporting files from flash you can select what format to use (.swf .avi .gif). So just select .avi and you'll have it. :) Hope that helps! Good luck with yout girlfriend and creation!

A Wizard Creates A Wizard Creates

Really nice!

Really nice flash! :)

HappyHalloweenMovie HappyHalloweenMovie

That was genius!

That was amazing. You did very good job. You created the atmosphere, the pressure feeling at the begining. The colors were cool... first everything dark and creepy and the instantly bright. This certainly deserves something!

Smoking Outcome Smoking Outcome

UUU!! Jega JTP!

Sveikas Jurgi cia Jurgis. Uzejau pas Justuka, isijungiau flash portala, isijungiau kazkoki flasha.... ir jis buvo tavo!!!!!! :D liuks! Balsavau 5! Saunuolis taip ir toliau ;]