Beard Guy Goes Surfing Beard Guy Goes Surfing

Hello.

Very nice game. Great graphics and overall style. Congratulations on creating this game from scratch till the very end. I am very happy that I was able to be part of it. Thanks and keep on creating awesome stuff!

Bloosso Run Bloosso Run

I hate this game!!!!!!!!!!! It makes me so nervous :D

It was great! Great visuals, animation.. It's an addictive game. To everybody who reaches only 2 thousands: the environment changes as you progress, keep playing! The music was also nice. Can't wait for the webcomic. Keep up the good job.

P.s. It was too hard for me :P

100 out of 100

Kaukolike responds:

Thanks! This game is for real men. If you're a pussy then go play those easy casual games like canabalt or I wanna be the guy.

Knights Castle Knights Castle

Good game

Yeah, that was a good game. But there was a bug. When I died near my castle I used arrow keys and went out of the screen...

Orbs Orbs

Cool

This game hooks you little bit. Thats good. Yeah, the graphics could be better. And maybe some music, but I think it would start to suck later. And I reached lvl 11 ! Yay!

The Omega Maze The Omega Maze

OK

That was OK. You should make more intresetibg levels like the level 2. And maybe put some background instead of black field. And..... music sucked!