DASH it! DASH it!

Congratulations

On realeasing Dash it.

Very dynamic and positive movie. So full of creativity. Once again you did a wonderful work.

Also it's nice to know that you are alive :D I hope we'll meet soon.

Best wishes. 3J

Jrny around the wrld chp1 Jrny around the wrld chp1

Hey

Hey! Make it longer, maybe faster an dynamic also make it more clear. And you will be doing just great! I think you got potential to make an interesting story! Keep up the good work and don't lose hope!

Chikara Chikara

Really nice

That was really nice. And the music fitted flash just fine for me, no problems. It synced nice. Anyway I think you should add a preloader. You can find them here:

http://www.newgrounds.com/downloads/p reloaders/

Beard Guy Goes Surfing Beard Guy Goes Surfing

Hello.

Very nice game. Great graphics and overall style. Congratulations on creating this game from scratch till the very end. I am very happy that I was able to be part of it. Thanks and keep on creating awesome stuff!

Bloosso Run Bloosso Run

I hate this game!!!!!!!!!!! It makes me so nervous :D

It was great! Great visuals, animation.. It's an addictive game. To everybody who reaches only 2 thousands: the environment changes as you progress, keep playing! The music was also nice. Can't wait for the webcomic. Keep up the good job.

P.s. It was too hard for me :P

100 out of 100

Kaukolike responds:

Thanks! This game is for real men. If you're a pussy then go play those easy casual games like canabalt or I wanna be the guy.

Knights Castle Knights Castle

Good game

Yeah, that was a good game. But there was a bug. When I died near my castle I used arrow keys and went out of the screen...